Um. So, if the al Jazeera memo wasn't real, why would the media be warned about it? And why won't anyone actually deny it?
* Is Brazil executing thousands?
* More details emerge on the Scanlon scandal.
* Jim Hoagland on Bush's faith-based politics.
* Unraveling Italy's death metal murders.
* Another breakthrough in synthetic biology.
* So what if we had a space initiative, but didn't fund it properly?
* OK, so the Hayabusa probe did land on the asteroid, but there's problems.
* One more tropical storm to add to the record-breaking season? Sure!
* A graffiti artist grows up.
* Cruise and Holmes to do own sonograms.
Going for the Oscar? Consider acting gay.
Wardrobe malfunction! Graffiti artist Borf shows up in court - and has his clothing confiscated.