Four years later, the administration has yet to settle on a consistent strategy for holding and punishing people it says are terrorists.
A LITTLE AFTERNOON NEWS:
* Harold Meyerson on the anti-war protesters and an exit strategy without a home.
* CDC wants new powers to quarantine travelers, and more.
* So. Did big oil "participate"?
* Woodward's ties.
* The tanker explosion on 95 this morning burned the pavement off the road.
* Right. When she sais "coward", I'm sure she didn't mean it as an insult.
Tom Shales on Ted Koppel's signoff.