Katrina disaster forces us to take a new look at public housing.
Looking back at changes since the Thatcher years.
TUESDAY *IS* NEWSDAY:
* Padilla indicted. But the charges left something out.
* Iraqi government asks for a timetable for withdrawal.
* Cheney shouldn't be picking a fight with Murtha. Also, Dottie Lynch on Murtha's credentials.
* 'Two government biologists heavily recruited by Stanford University have decided to work in Singapore instead, saying they will face fewer restrictions on stem cell research overseas.'
* BAGnewsNotes on Bush and the door.
Is happiness the catalyst for human behavior?
Is the age of movie theaters drawing to a close?
Investigating spontaneous human combustion (courtesy prakriti.)