Today's read: More leaks please!
As costs for the new stadium rise, DC is forced to foot more of the bill.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* So, don't know who's paying for the rebuilding of New Orleans? You're not the only one. Also, the city continues to sink. And, rebuilding the school system.
* BAGnewsNotes with a Guantanamo update.
* Three senators flex their muscle, and shape the public debate.
* BBC Q&A on Sharon leaving the Likud party.
* Bush heads home from Asia.
* Alito's record shows a leaning towards religious expression.
* Muslim children find a place in scouting.
* Ouch. One in twenty students is a victim of crime.
* The number of peole living with HIV worldwide has topped 40 million.
* England works to deal with a shortage of physics teachers.
* Hayabusa probe fails to touchdown on its asteroid target.
* Supermarkets have changed how we shop.
* Fox ponders what to do about American Idol.
Bush tries to make a quick exit. The door has other ideas.
Oddly enough, the Arab Muslim community has an appetite for American movies.
And the most dangerous city in the country is...