Bush flip-flops with his comments on the war debate.
More problems in the rebuilding of Afghanistan.
Is Metro under-reporting crimes?
A LITTLE SUNDAY NEWS:
* More from Wilkerson on Cheney's support of torture.
* How the administration got tricked by 'Curveball.'
* How the sprawling corruption investigation of Abramoff may ensnare more lawmakers.
* Texas executes its fifth teenager. (Courtesy Selene and theantichrist.)
* Tough times ahead for the Republicans in Congress.
* "We have said innumerable times that she would go to Washington and open her mouth and create an embarrassment."
* NYTimes public editor on the proper use of anonymous sources.
* The second coming of Che Guevara.
* How to deal with little girls dressing provocatively.
Another side of genetic tests for Down's syndrome.
"The British are about to embark on an exercise in social engineering based on what many think is an odd premise – that excessive drinking can be controlled by making it easier to drink."
What makes the Narnia novels so good?
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.