New Pew survey shows a revival of isolationism in America.
The Pentagon admits to using white phosphorous as a weapon in Fallujah.
* George Will thinks Republican big spending will create a rift among conservatives.
* Woodward's revelation could be a boon to the Libby defense.
* Congress asks oil executives to clarify their, uh, lies.
* Why Bush challenged China.
* Houston mayor says FEMA broke its promise on housing for Katrina evacuees.
* Fears of a backlash if Roe vs. Wade was overturned.
* Jimmy Carter searches for the real America.
* The current state of the anti-evolutionist movement.
* Using technology to fight poverty worldwide.
* Thug life or theater?
* Jay Mohr on the best job in the NFL: the backup quarterback.
* Another groovy photo gallery from this week at SI.com.
* Fametracker's fame audit of Reese Witherspoon.
"A 1,200-year-old murder mystery in Guatemala."
Incensed industry insiders protest product placement.