Michael Tomasky: "There is no other way to interpret Bush's sentence: It is a direct, unmediated, Nixonian lie."
E.J. Dionne Jr. on Bush's new scare tactics.
Correspondent's diary of Bush's Asian tour.
* Post editorial on the Congressional response to detainee abuse.
* Alito memo claims women have no right to abortion. Plus, more from Dottie Lynch.
* Spain investigates CIA terror flights.
* More on the military's use of white phosphorus in Fallujah.
* American bishops discuss shortage of priests.
* Maybe Google's lack of a business plan *is* a brilliant business plan.
* And maybe voters won't want more tax cuts.
* The Kansas School Board works to redefine science.
* Tips for smart snacking.
* Twenty years of Oprah.
Tom Tomorrow asks: stupid, or lying?
The holiday movie season is upon us.