Prince George's County bans smoking in bars and restaurants.
To wrap up: Pennsylvania is smart and Kansas is dumb.
Congress's newest club: the Sissy Six.
ELECTION DAY COVERAGE:
* "An anti-Republican sentiment spread across Northern Virginia yesterday as voters overwhelmingly cast their ballots for Democrats, sweeping aside the traditional Virginia formula in which Republicans carry the outer suburbs and Democrats win the inner ones."
* News analysis: what the Virginia win could mean for Warner and the party.
* Republicans needed hits and got misses.
* A kick in the teeth for Schwarzenegger.
* "Journalists love endorsements. Voters don't care." -Howard Kurtz
* Who is this Chalabi guy anyways?
* 'Alito signals reluctance to overturn Roe v. Wade.'
* World Opinion Roundup: could it happen here?
* White House plans retaliation on pre-war intelligence investigation.
* Check out Bush's nominees to the FCC.
* Bill Gates talks about the industry shift towards internet-based software.
* Venus probe launches.
* "Your new weatherman: Lewis Black."