* In the Mix - You know, if it was my first time headlining a movie, I'd also make it about how hot I was and how all these women were after me too.
* King Kong - Whoah. New, longer trailer that's, well, pretty fantastic. Seriously.
* Munich - Oh Spielberg, you scamp. Decent cast, but I don't know how the subject material will catch on.
* Running Scared - A-nope. Also, why do they let Paul Walker star in anything?
* Syriana - More current-events stuff from the guy that brought us Traffic, but this one's all about oil and the Middle East. Could work, if it isn't too preachy, we'll see. Good cast.
* Boondocks was pretty enjoyable.
* Saw a commercial for Walk the Line, and wow, lookin' sharp.