A report warned before the Iraq war that a captured Al Qaeda official was probably lying about Iraqi-Qaeda ties.
* Guantanamo prisoners on hunger strike are being force-fed.
* DeLay using campaign tactics to fight legal charges.
* Write your own punchline: Bush Orders Staff to Attend Ethics Briefings
* DEA and doctors argue over painkillers.
* Authorities try to figure out what to do about students having sex at school.
* Ancient Christian church found in Israel.
* Apple works on couch-based computers.
* Kickball and romance.
* More opposition to billboards for the new 50 Cent movie.
* Was only a matter of time: porn for iPods.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.