Ooh. Remember when I mentioned Tomlinson's resignation from the public broadcasting board yesterday? Now there's even more to the story. And that more is 'criminal investigation.'
GUY FAWKES O RAMA:
* 400 years later, and still popular.
* If the plot had succeeded, it would have changed the face of London.
* And had it succeeded, how would it have altered history?
* Winter closes in on the survivors of the Pakistani earthquake.
* Navigating (occasionally deadly) traffic jams in the streets of Iraq.
* My favorite headline today: Some in GOP Regretting Pork-Stuffed Highway Bill
* Audit board says the US owes Iraq a lot of cash.
* Turns out Alito is a great pick... for big business.
* Huh. Wal-Mart hosted a presentation of nine academic papers on the company's impact on the economy.
* A year with no corporate profit growth?
* The Pennsylvania 'intelligent design' case comes to a close.
* An awesome Italian chemist, working to debunk miracles.
* Whoah: Snakeheads in a Breeding Frenzy
* China wants a moon landing by 2017.
* The Boondocks cartoon premieres Sunday.
Howard Kurtz on the new book by Maureen Dowd, 'a book about love and war between the sexes.'