"Rumsfeld also defended the government's decision not to permit United Nations human rights investigators to meet with terror suspects detained at Guantanamo Bay."
A LITTLE MORE NEWS:
* Heh. Democrats use a little-known rule to force a closed Senate session. Republicans are unhappy.
* A review of Bush's first year of his second term.
* DeLay proves that judges aren't allowed to vote, either.
* "For more than a generation now, judicial philosophy has been a code word for the question of whether a nominee will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade."
* Comment period on morning-after pill comes to a close.
* Bush reveals what he carries in his pockets. Literally.
* Courtesy rackletang: Libby's erotic fiction.