"How many parents does it take to get books pulled?"
Dottie Lynch on the Republican climate change.
Yes, it's still all about Roe vs. Wade. But: maybe that isn't the argument anymore.
* Miers's responses called "inadequate".
* The Pakistani earthquake is becoming a disaster of phenomenal proportions.
* Military to investigate desecration of Taliban corpses by American soldiers.
* Spain charges American soldiers in journalist's death.
* 'Rove and Libby discussed their contacts with reporters about an undercover CIA officer in the days before her identity was published.'
* House Republicans delay vote on spending reductions.
* House approves bill to block obesity claims over food.
* Administration gives Florida new rights to curb Medicaid.
* Choosing real estate on the moon.
"Russians are flocking to see Company 9, the first blockbuster about the Soviet experience in Afghanistan and one that pulls no punches about the bitterness of defeat."
Recent medical advances that border on science fiction.
TV news: the PTC names worst shows for families. Fox wins! Next from HBO: a polygamous Mormon family? Also, John Waters to host new show for Court TV. And the BBC gives us... an "adult" spin-off of Doctor Who?