Boom, baby: the NYTimes speaks on the Judith Miller affair. Bonus: follow-up by Howard Kurtz.
Good read: how Abramoff stacked the deck.
QUICK LIKE A BUNNY:
* New Orleans has to deal with 22 million tons of garbage and debris.
* Right wing activists protest doll manufacturer for radical practices like supporting women's health.
* The Republican split on Miers is an opportunity for Democrats.
* Everyone praises Miers, but no one has any details.
* Businesses promote drinking games among college students.
Holy hannah! Germany's water bridge.
"DJ Fatboy Slim and Talking Heads singer David Byrne are writing a musical about former Philippine first lady Imelda Marcos."
Good work, Virginia. High school pulls "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" from band play list, after a complaint about the separation of church and state.
Fametracker.com tears up Cameron Crowe.