-Colbert I. King
Great read: "So just who listens to [Pat] Robertson... and does he matter in politics?"
Bankers oppose the idea of the Bank of Wal-Mart.
Good read: Dick Meyer on the uphill climb ahead of the Democrats
* Supreme Court blocks Missouri prisoner's abortion.
* The administration struggles to regain traction on the Miers nomination.
* More charges coming in the Armstrong Williams/propaganda scandal?
* Uh, Mr. Kilgore, maybe your political ads could avoid mentioning Hitler?
* So, TV over iPod: it's failed before. Will it work now? Is there untapped potential?
* How about a live debate with fake candidates?
* 'A previously unseen painting by Leonardo da Vinci has gone on public display for the first time in Italy.'
Huh. South Korea loves Spam.
Waiters and waitresses, in their own words.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.