* "Mohamed ElBaradei and the International Atomic Energy Agency won the 2005 Nobel Prize for Peace today."
* George Will tears up the Miers nomination. Seriously good stuff there. And Charles Krauthammer, who I am no fan of, calls for Bush to withdraw the nomination.
* Analysis: Miers as a threat to the conservative dream.
* Iraq slips away.
* Cheney says the US must be prepared to fight the war on terror for decades. We've always been at war with Oceania.
* Air Force sued over evangelism.
* BBC looks at how the Katrina relief effort went so wrong.
Gonna be offline for pretty much the rest of the day, feel free to add news links for me in comments.