* Mixing church and state: can it happen here?
* Supreme Court takes on right to die case; Roberts chimes in.
* Campaign finance in the age of DeLay.
* Robert J. Samuelson on cynical conservatism.
* Reading into the myths of Katrina. (Courtesy rackletang, who needs a code name.)
* The facts: separate but unequal.
* "Ireland's largest bookmaker, Paddy Power PLC, withdrew a billboard campaign Wednesday that portrayed Jesus and his disciples at the Last Supper table — and playing poker and roulette."
[UPDATE: the Minutemen set their sights, on Canadialand! (Courtesy Ocho.)]