*** Breaking, awesome news: DeLay has been indicted. ***
(Update: and steps down as House leader.)
Jefferson Morley on the debate over Hugo Chavez.
A LITTLE NEWS:
* "Why Bush is wrong on poverty."
* Sorting out fact and fiction from Katrina reports.
* Howard Kurtz on the blame game and other hot issues.
* Karen Hughes meeting critics overseas. Bonus: Hughes on tour.
* Man, Bush and Putin do have a lot in common.
* Pressure and intimidation over the push for 'intelligent design.'
* What about getting rid of leap seconds?
* Arctic ice disappearing.
* Town in Puerto Rico builds UFO landing strip.
* Only Australians really party like this.
* MSN TV's most shocking TV deaths.
Whoah. The Japanese are digging a hole to the earth's mantle (courtesy Northram.)
OMG action footage of a live giant squid!