New bill would permit DNA to be collected from all those arrested. Not convicted, arrested.
The challenge of military recruiting advertising during an unpopular war.
OTHER QUICK NEWS:
* Howard Kurtz on budget woes, Bush as a big government spender, the nature of conservatism, and more.
* Q&A with Hugo Chavez.
* Is a storm brewing on Wall Street?
* What about integrating schools by income?
* Happynews.com puts a positive spin on, well, everything.
* Coppola to return to the big screen.
Good read: CBS's John Roberts on being a reporter in the Katrina disaster zone.
Analysis of chimpanzee genome gives even more evidence of evolution. Meanwhile, intelligent design is taken to court in Pennsylvania.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.