'The government wants to quit forcing companies to report small releases of toxic pollutants and allow them to submit reports on their pollution less frequently.'
And while they're at it, Congress is considering changes to the Endangered Species Act.
Revolutions rarely actually give power to the people.
A LITTLE NEWS:
* Heh. Searching for criminals among Katrina refugees.
* Harvard backs down on military recruiters.
* Oh, dandy. A new textbook for teaching the Bible in public school.
* There's no letup in the storm cycle on the horizon.
* Fear is bad for your health.
* Another cool Sports Illustrated photo gallery.
Courtesy JubJub: helping Japanese men find their feminine side.