QUICK AFTERNOON UPDATES:
* Wal-Mart should be commended for their hurricane relief measures.
* ...As should Al Gore. Glad to see this story finally make the big news feeds.
* Bush's poll numbers hit record low. Watch out, Iran!
* Is Islam incompatible with Western culture?
* I don't remember if I mentioned inhalible insulin before, but it got the FDA panel OK.
* Flying dinosaurs bigger than we thought.
* Health secrets of the Pharaohs!
* Defending advertising. Plus, readers add their own rules.
And heck, while I'm at it, here's ten things we didn't know this time last veek.