Howard Kurtz on how Katrina is good news for Roberts.
"Facts and Rumors: Federal Power in a State of Emergency"
Good question: interesting questions about the makeup of the Supreme Court.
* FEMA bars pictures of the recovered bodies.
* Watching the Superdome lose power.
* How Katrina has revived the antiwar movement.
* Yushchenko sacks the Ukrainian government.
* Gas station owners aren't cashing in.
* A bigger test for the court than the Roberts nomination.
* Conference shines spotlight on Pakistan's rape problem.
* Today's environmental problem is warmer soil.
* Mmmm, solar flares.
Deep Impact reveals a fragile, empty comet.
"I do not think anyone can possibly understand how boring a general election in the world's best country really is."