The diary of a young girl in Baghdad.
Global voices reclaim Islam.
* For Bush, Next Moves Are Key to Rest of Term
* Chaotic Week Leaves Bush Team on Defensive
* Meanwhile, Al Qaeda seizes a town in Iraq, and insurgents assault the Interior Ministry.
* Recent events have put the GOP agenda in Congress at risk.
* Roberts hearing likely to enter religious territory.
* Will China become the new dominant superpower?
* Is the German economy recovering?
* How Gaithersburg dealt with the day laborer situation.
* Warnings about stem cell hype.
* Mugabe believes the CIA is behind a new movie.
* Why technology misses the masses.
* The modern (and annoying) rules of cliches in advertising.
Choosing the wine to go with your fast food.
A donkey bookmobile.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.