Frank Rich, with the 'Vietnamization' of Bush's vacation.
"More journalists have been killed in Iraq since the war began in March 2003 than during the 20 years of conflict in Vietnam."
* Another new Abramoff probe.
* News analysis of the politics of the morning-after pill.
* China adopts gender equality as national policy.
* Viral advertising and the web.
* Sweden's got a crazy new skyscraper.
* The Straight Dope on how we came close to World War III in 1983.
* Will a Christian exodus create a constitutional crisis?
* Looking at the administration's hostile view of science.
* Evolutionary psychology and human relationships.
* Unmanned drones to be used to fight forest fires domestically.
* What if everyone was an organ donor by default?
* BBC to support downloading television programs.
* The trials and tribulations of a modern MTV.
* Bill Maher on the real estate bubble.
Huh. Creationists reclaiming dinosaurs?
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.