* The Thing About My Folks - Peter Falk, OK. Paul Reiser, starring as Ben Stiller? Uh, no. Written by Paul Reiser? Oh hell no.
* Two for the Money - I don't think I care enough about sports gambling to make this Pacino vehicle work. Also: written by the man who brought you Freejack! Why'd they forget to mention that?
* In Her Shoes - Nope.
* Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang - Didn't I see this movie when it was called Hollywood Homicide? And can the director wrangle Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer at the same time? Also, dare I remind you, when was the last time Val Kilmer made a good movie?
And while I'm here:
* V for Vendetta pushed back to March 2006. (Link courtesy Magistrate.)
* Night Watch has been delayed until late this year, probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hope this is good news.
* Underworld Evolution has also been pushed back to January 20th, 2006.