QUICK MORNING NEWS:
* So, like, there's no proof of an Iranian arms program.
* Pat Robertson calls for the assassination of Chavez.
* Utah TV station refuses anti-war ad.
* Young Latinos face a world of gang pressure.
* Local radio host fired for comments about Islam.
* Ted Rall wonders, if it works for corporations, why not for us citizens?
* How will Google spend $4 billion?
* Explosive send-off for Hunter S. Thompson.
* The man behind teen TV.
* Count the similarities in the fall TV preview.
College library drops books.
What ever happened to Ralph Fiennes?
UPDATE: Canada sends warships to its far north, asserting its territorial claims in the Arctic following a row with Denmark. (Courtesy JubJub.)