The cabal behind the current resurgence in 'intelligent design.' Also, Frist chimes in.
Vaccinations on the road to Mecca.
"Police in Japan have arrested a Chinese student over the use of a network of software 'bots' to steal items in an online role playing game"
* The Weekly Standard looks at year five in the war on terror.
* Senator Reid suffers a mild stroke.
* Guess how likely you are to get shot at work. C'mon, guess.
* More from the Roberts memos, criticizing the Supreme Court. Huh. Also, Roberts' Harvard roots, and where his cronies turned up.
* Chilling accounts of prison rape.
* Is discount gas any worse for your car than regular gas?
* Female scientists still face an uphill struggle.
* Was the dawn of mankind marked by climate change?
* Inside China's media revolution.
* Just for Mistress Sassy: a preview of the new season of America's Next Top Model.
* Soap opera rating down dramatically.
* Everything's coming up Bengals, baby.
* Today's headline: "Tips Lead to Arrest of Clown Assailant"
Princess Bride: the Musical
"”Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here.. But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads. Busted. Grounded.”"
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.