Good read: does the American dream exist anymore?
Mortgaged to the House of Saud.
The marketing of churches.
* State Department memo warned of post-war 'planning gaps.'
* NYTimes editorial gives a Gaza reality check.
* Analysis: the administration's foreign policy suffers a series of setbacks.
* Paul Krugman on dirty elections in America.
* David Ignatius wonders where the Democrats are these days.
* Dan Froomkin on Cheney's defense of the war.
* Roberts disparaged women's rights efforts. Also, Ed Kennedy mentions, among other things, Title IX.
* Dana Milbank's LiveOnline transcript concerning his article on Cindy Sheehan and the anti-war movement. Dan Froomkin discusses how far her movement can go. And really, the president should have just gone and talked to her.
* Ted Rall wants the war's supporters to start making some sacrifices for it.
* Another presidential bid in the works for Biden?
* Why Trent Lott feels betrayed by Bill Frist.
* Drugs more accessible to today's teens.
* The administration complains about Pakistani textbooks.
* Do long hours at work make you ill?
* A vision of the future, with lions and elephants roaming the plains of America.
* CBS looks for a new look for their evening news.
* The City Paper catches you up for WWE's SummerSlam.
EW.com presents the ten most embarrassing sex scenes.
Today's headline: Doll Retrieved During Spacewalk