Frank Rich returns, and thinks someone should tell the president the war is over.
The modern soldier of fortune - but where is the line between private security and mercenary?
The great estate tax deception.
Even if you don't drive, high oil prices will still impact you.
* Social Security at 70.
* Administration fights to keep further pictures of abuse from Abu Ghraib secret.
* And, soldiers *still* wait on armor.
* Crawford ranch long longer a vacation for the President.
* Ted Rall on a new threat to local newspapers - Craigslist.
* Judge reluctant to get involved in global warming/pollution oversight.
* The music industry turns to the next usual suspect - CD burning.
* The respected animator behind Corpse Bride.
* Other great artists of the samurai epic.
So, Mr. Bush, if global warming is a myth, why is Greenland thawing out?
Terry Gilliam on bad luck and feel-good endings.
The BBC on Lost - can you survive a plane crash?
And, ten things we didn't know this time last week.