* More protesters join mother's Crawford vigil.
* Experts decipher Inca strings (courtesy JubJub.)
* The physics of dating.
* Scientists' belief in God varies by discipline (also courtesy JubJub.)
* Government recruiting hackers at DefCon.
* Nifty. CBSNews.com story on krumping.
* Brilliant. Top ten intelligent designs/creation myths.
* The Straight Dope reveals the deadliest form of natural disaster.
* Salman Rushdie calls for a Muslim reformation. Make up your own punchline!
[On turning 50 next month.]
"Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."
-Kermit the Frog