How Bush thinks: intuition over intellect.
Al Qaeda goes online for recruits and training.
* Colbert King on racial profiling, terrorism and 'conservative' commentators.
* Dan Froomkin on Bush's poll numbers, Novak, Palmeiro, and more.
* Questions raised about the administration's use of espionage law to quash leaks.
* Cassini (still going!) makes new discoveries on Saturn's moons.
* Creating 3-d images of mummies.
* Bringing more minorities into video gaming.
* A live-action recreation of Mel Gibson's Passion?
* Best-selling movie soundtracks of all time.
Post interview with Lynda Carter.
Why we love bad movies. (Bonus: MANOS.)