Newspapers complain about special-interest groups using form letters to spam letters-to-the-editor pages.
Why America is more dependent than ever on Saudi Arabia.
THE LATE NEWS:
* Is the media inattention to missing women who aren't white due to deliberate racism or unconscious bias?
* Pakistan's ruler seems to invest far more energy in explaining his government's tolerance of Taliban activities than he does in trying to shut them down.
* Good editorial in the Post, describing which of Roberts' memos should be released, and why.
* Archaeologist claims to have found King David's palace.
* "There's an incredibly important link between a man's health and sexual performance."
* Paul Krugman on fake research, intelligent design, and global warming.
* New York's graffiti war.
* The story around an interview of Jim Jarmusch.
Desson Thompson's top twenty indy movies. (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
Quick Calgary Sun interview with Christopher Walken. (Bonus: zombies!)
Artist prankster Banksy takes on the Israeli wall.