NEWS AND STUFF:
* The terrible power situation in Iraq. (Note: the reporter who filed this was killed hours later, probably over a previous story.)
* Former prisoners describe secret US prisons.
* Searching for Greenspan's successor.
* Joel Achenbach on questioning the President.
* Thomas Friedman on America losing the technological edge.
* Toyota plans ten new hybrids.
* We're already on our eighth major storm of the season. Helloo global warming.
* Tips on packing healthy school lunches.
* Kung fu meets physics.
* How Britain helped Israel get the bomb.
* The growth of Mormon cinema.
* Watering down the movie version of The Da Vinci Code.
* Calgary Sun interview with The Daily Show's Samantha Bee.
* Samuel L. Jackson, the samurai.
Ten things we didn't know... about British slavery.