* Common sense and racial profiling in profiling terrorists.
* Great time to be an oil company.
* Test tube sharks.
* Mormons re-enact handcart trek across the wilderness.
* The hip-hop conundrum: pimps as heroes.
* Cage brawls thrive in the midwest.
* Burger King rethinks advertising error.
* "The fact is that today cheap wine across the board is far superior to what it was 50 years ago. It is not hard to find dry, refreshing, satisfying wines for $10 and under."
* Christopher Walken, you scamp.