* Lord of War - poster was pretty vague, didn't really say what the movie was about. Probably because, if they had indicated 'Nicholas Cage as an arms dealer having a crisis of conscience' I woulda tuned out immediately.
* Carlito's Way: Rise to Power - A prequel to the original. Why bother? It wasn't *that* popular. Ah well. At least Luis Guzman can pay rent for another couple months.
* Domino - Keira Knightley as a model turned bounty hunter. Loosely based on a true story. Directed by the guy who brought us The Hunger *and* Top Gun. Draw your own conclusions.
* The 40 Year-Old Virgin - Man, who guessed Steve Carell would be the breakout star from The Daily Show? This trailer was only slightly different than the last, and the changes all made it slightly naughtier.
* Flightplan - Straight from the imdB - "A bereaved woman and her daughter are flying home from Berlin to America. At 30,000 feet the child vanishes and nobody admits she was ever on that plane." Could be formulaic, could be intelligent, will have to wait for reviews, as the trailer made it look very, well, formulaic.