Huh. Georgia arrests the man who tried to assassinate Bush with a grenade in May.
Bob Herbert wonders why no one is talking about the education crisis.
Growing Republican influence at the UN.
* OK, so, this memo proves that Plame's identity was known to be secret.
* Three more detainees released from Guantanamo. So, if they weren't charges and are deemed not a threat, why were they held so long?
* China cuts currency link to the dollar.
* Brazil's women-only police stations.
* Rice isn't happy about their treatment on a visit to the Sudan.
* Prince Bandar steps down.
* Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble: Greenspan issues new warnings about risky mortgages.
* Dick Meyer on the gap between the uber-rich and the rest of us.
* Are zoos changing, or are the patrons?
* One profile in insomnia.
* Limited edition < href="http://nytimes.com/2005/07/21/fashion/thursdaystyles/21TSHIRTS.html">t-shirts</a> become hot commodities.
* Newest buzzwords not catching on with the average websurfer.
Canada becomes the fourth nation to legalize gay marriage.
Best headline ever: "Blair holds Cobra talks in No 10"