Good read: Howard Kurtz on the sleight of hand and media flow of the Roberts nomination. No coincidence that no one is talking about the Rove/Plame leak today.
New Iraqi constitution may curb women's rights. Like, big time.
* States work to limit federal property seizure ruling.
* Blair talks extremism, and maybe a database.
* So, uh, how secure are New York City's tunnels?
* Michael Tomasky with a new angle on the Rove leak.
* Sarah Vowell takes on the electoral college.
* China seeks to reclaim the cultural legend of an ancient mariner.
* A widow tends her roadside memorial.
* A sequel for the Deep Impact satellite?
* CBS turns to B-movies for fall ratings.
* Also, a 3-d, CGI Smurfs movie.
* James Doohan, Star Trek's Scotty, passed away.
Sports Illustrated presents an awesome photo gallery by John McDonough.
Courtesy JubJub: From grocery clerk to Earl of Essex?
Comedy gold: C. Monks' letters to Star Jones.