Bush nominates U.S. Court of Appeals Judge John G. Roberts Jr. for the Supreme Court.
* Speech transcript.
* The dossier!
* Good read: Andrew Cohen sees confirmation approaching, and offers advice.
* Post analysis sees it as a shift to the right but likely to be confirmed.
* NYTimes analysis sees him as a judge anchored in modern law.
* The BBC sees a shrewd pick.
* A record of accomplishments and contradictions.
* "Solid conservative credentials."
* "The ultimate capital insider."
* Bush's disarming strategy.
* NYTimes editorial wants questions answered. Post editorial is interested in the process.
* Supreme Court nominees graphic.