The double-edged hypocrisy of outsourcing jobs overseas.
* Dan Froomkin wonders, will the administration's stonewall work? David Corn has some opinion on the matter as well.
* NYTimes analysis sees a loyalty test coming.
* Harold Meyerson just sees this as classic Rove.
* The Achenblog goes "All Rove All The Time."
* Also, Howard Kurtz's column is a great read, both today ("Leak? What Leak?") and yesterday ("Frog-Marching Time for Rove?")
* And, the hot new fun read, Tuesday's White House press briefing. I confess, I almost pity McClellan. Almost.
* BBC analysis of the latest, grim development in the London bombing investigation.
* When cellphone service was turned off in New York tunnels, some questions were raised.
* The evolution of Hilary Clinton.
* Wait, jets? Are they serious?
* Using technology to aid the poor.
* Lego sells off theme parks.
* The trials of musical hallucinations.
* Video games turn to the orchestra for their scores.
* Women break into championship poker.
Newest entry in The Tribes of New York: "the Goth Girls."
Welcome, to the CBS Evening Blog.
Have they found the icepick used to murder Trotsky?