So, on the big scale, we're better than The Hulk, but not as good as X-men 1.
* Bad News Bears - Ehn. Vaguely amusing, but still a little kids sports movie, and I've seen too many of those.
* Corpse Bride - Still goth-tastic, still looks fun.
* Cry_Wolf - Signs repeatedly point to no. It's an AIM horror movie! Seriously.
* Ice Ace 2: The Meltdown - Another all-Skrit teaser trailer, so, amusing.
* The Transporter 2 - OK, the first one was good, but what would a sequel need? Aha! Hot chick assassin. GO.
New poster seen:
* The Fog - Whoah. A remake of the John Carpenter 'classic' with Tom Welling, Maggie Grace, and Selma Blair? Hollywood, you fascinate me.