[SPOILERS AHOY] I think my favorite detail was how the noise of the tripods powering their weapons were two of the notes from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Way too many 'hey, there's some big firefight on top of that hill, let's go look!' moments, which stuck out as they were keeping most of the reactions very realistic. (Also, the video camera still works after the EMP pulse? WTF MATE.) And the ending, while vaguely faithful to the book/radio play, was still a little anticlimatic. And why wasn't Boston leveled like every other city?[/SPOILERS AHOY]
* Sky High - Been waiting for a trailer for this for a while, and it didn't disappoint. Yes, it's like a live-action version of The Incredibles. But it looks to be fun.
* The Island - Yet another "high-octane" trailer. Still unsold, despite the plot.
* The New World - Ye-ah, maybe. Historical epics really need to win me over these days. And Christopher Plummer, quit impersonating Ian McKellan.
* Four Brothers - See also: maybe. Marky Mark and Andre 3000 is a potent combination.
* Elizabethtown - Wait, they have Orlando Bloom and he doesn't have a sword *or* a bow? Can he do it? Anyways, some people like this Cameron Crowe guy. Might be too sappy. We'll see.