Good read: thanks to President Bush, Richard Cohen is now convinced that Iraq is rapidly becoming another Vietnam.
Insurgent attacks in the last six months have killed more than 8,000 Iraqi civilians.
Novak grilled about the Plame leak case.
* Investigating allegations of secret American prisons.
* Analysis: Bush speech reflects new public opinion strategy.
* Spain legalizes same-sex marriage.
* Time magazine will turn over notes in the Plame leak.
* Italian government claims no advanced knowledge of the CIA kidnapping plot.
* Andrew Cohen on the subtle shaping by the Supreme Court.
* World Opinion Roundup of American Iraq war strategy.
* So. Has Greenspan done too good a job?
* Voters not too pleased with Schwarzenegger.
* Tucker Carlson's new show is apparently no better.
Many Americans believe in taking parts of different religions. (Bonus: poll data.)