-Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, 2005
Same-sex marriage advances in Canada.
The US has highest prison rates in the world, and the U.K. is the highest in Europe. (Courtesy Ocho.)
William Safire defends the Plame leak accused.
* Bush slammed for again drawing lines between 9/11 and Iraq.
* Tom Shales gives his review.
* Good read: progress and omissions.
* "The White House has decided to establish an office to manage and coordinate all U.S. human intelligence collection overseas."
* How Karl Rove is damaging to America.
* Post editorial of the Ten Commandments ruling.
* Supreme Court to look at handling of death row appeals.
* Climate change could raise cost of damaging storms significantly.
* Greenhouse hypocrisy.
A new twist between public broadcasting and political balance.
Good heavens. Baby born at almost 14 pounds.
Hahahaha, AMC theaters offers money-back guarantee on Cinderella Man.