LATE NIGHT NEWS:
* George Will on the Supreme Court's property seizure ruling fallout.
* Analysis: Secretary Rice's summer vacation.
* UN cites torture reports at Guantanamo.
* Oh, snap: "The United States' image is so tattered overseas two years after the Iraq invasion that China, which is ruled by a communist dictatorship, is viewed more favorably than the U.S. in many countries."
* Essay: defining justice in a small town in Mississippi.
* House restores $100 million to public broadcasting, but read the fine print.
* Calls for Rove's apology. I vote resignation.
* Tonight's sadly not literal headline: Waste mountain 'must be tackled'
* Hee. Howard Kurtz on the Hollywood hype machine. And guess who he means. Eugene Robinson wonders about the celebrity bubble.