Five things of note from Sunday's episode:
* The telepath overhearing that Jordan only cares about the 4400 with abilities, nifty.
* Man, Shawn's gotten real adept at using his powers. And doesn't seem to have any more compunctions about using the Dark Side of the Force there, either.
* Overthrow a small country! Huh. I this one of those 'for the future' plans? Or something Jordan's setting up on the side? And heaven forfend if he ever finds out about Maia. (And on that tangent, wouldn't Maia know that Diana would find her secret diary?)
* And now the government is using the telepath. We knew it was only a matter of time before they started exploiting one of the 4400, but still.
* So, was Isabel using powers on Richard, or was it Lily? Either way, things aren't looking good for him.
So, are other people watching this show?