* ...Or do we want the Guantanamo prisoners held in their home countries?
* Dan Froomkin on Fox's hard-hitting interview with President Bush.
* Desertions take their toll on the Afghan army.
* Canadian court deals a blow to their health care system.
* Genetic disorders and the Amish.
* Living with rats.
* The premiere of a previously unknown Bach aria.
"If you had happened upon this 305-acre horse farm off a remote road in an obscure part of Southern California on a recent Sunday afternoon, you might have thought you had dropped into a bacchanal, or perhaps the set for a soft-core film staged by fans of Dungeons and Dragons."