* Worth reading: the battle over gay rights moves to public schools.
* House ethics committee remains stalled over DeLay case.
* Ted Rall on the dangers of the administration listening to its own propaganda. Also, more pithy insight.
* Poll of scientists find many prone to misconduct in reporting data.
* What about linking your banking account to your fingerprint?
* So, what if they held a celebrity trial, and no one cared?
[NOTE: Due to some days off for a certain someone's birthday, updates will be more sporadic for the next couple days. I'm sure you all will survive.]