The US leads the world in mental illness, but falls behind in treatment.
Nifty ongoing series:
* NYTimes: Class matters
* Post: The decline of Metro
* After yesterday's medical marijuana ruling, you may have missed the ruling regarding prosecution of those who violate medical privacy.
* Lawsuit over the Washington state election dismissed.
* The president of Bolivia resigns.
* Bush set to announce Africa aid plan.
* New bill would increase the power of the CIA.
* Talk show government versus real, hidden government.
* Ted Rall wonders, are we looking for bin Laden?
* This Modern World does The Time Warp again. (And I think I forgot to post about the vast left wing conspiracy.)
* Dick Meyer on wealth porn.
* Weapons spending worldwide tops $1 trillion.
* Guilty plea for the DC serial arsonist.
* Ana Pinto on thinking like a Neanderthal.
* The science behind rip currents.
Dolphins use tools in foraging.
Study links teen suicide to body self-image.
Tokyo's geek ghetto.