QUICK SATURDAY NEWS:
* US allies cited for human trafficking. Someone remind me again why we tolerate Saudi Arabia?
* And yet, fears of the draft remain.
* Dan Froomkin on Bush and the press, and more.
* Ambassador for six of the past secretaries of state, Richard Boucher moves on.
* Mismanagement major problem in trying to fix Metro's woes.
* New atlas highlights sprawl and decay.
* Penn Jillette and his wife give birth to a daughter: Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette.
Also, get your war on has been updated.