* Howard Kurtz asks: would Deep Throat be considered a hero today?
* Dan Froomkin is curious as to why Bush has 'no worries.' (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
* Planned Parenthood ordered to hand over patients' files.
* Difficulties persist in penetrating terror cells.
* Harry Smith on a shameful subpoena at the Air Force Academy.
* Rumsfeld chimes in about the Amnesty international report.
* Canada is less green than it used to be. (Courtesy Ocho.)
* Russia warns the US against deploying space-based weaponry.
* New Dracula novel earns an impressive advance.
* A playwright finds 'Black Britain.'